Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Ireland Reading Challenge Coming Along Well

I'm doing well on the Ireland Reading Challenge so far. For January I read A Monk Swimming by Malachy McCourt; for February In The Company of Others by Jan Karon; in March it was The Luck of the Irish by Niall Williams and Christine Breen; and now I'm reading The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde.

I'm very much enjoying the challenge. Ireland is a place I hope to visit in the not-too-distant future. In the meantime, I'm reading about it and watching travel videos from our library, and of course dreaming in green.

4 comments:

Left-Handed Housewife said...

I've always wanted to go to Ireland, too. It's where a lot of my people are from. Besides, I could spend all day just listening to an Irishman talk ...

xofrances

debbie bailey said...

Let's do it!

Pom Pom said...

Can I come, too?

debbie bailey said...

Heck yes!!!! When? Let's plan it. I have a timeshare that I can trade anywhere in the world. I'm sure they'll be something in Ireland.