Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A New Reading Challenge for 2010

CHALLENGE BUTTON

Challenge Button
January 1, 2010 through December 31, 2010

Click on the button above to see a fun reading challenge for next year. It's from Letters From a Hill Farm blog. Some of the listed authors will be new to me. I've heard of them but haven't read any of their books.

One thing I love about my bookgroup is that I read books I wouldn't have tried on my own. This challenge will be good that way too. It'll make me get out of my reading comfort zone.

And who doesn't love the movie You've Got Mail? It's filled with books since both of the main characters are bookstore owners. The reading list comes from books mentioned in the movie.

So click the button and have fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I just found your blog. I'm really enjoying reading your posts, very thought-provoking.

love, Tina x

Anonymous said...

Me again Debbie! Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog. Just to clarify...the Cath Kidston bag is just the one kit, available with the book entitled, "Sew!". I think it would be great if she did other kits too! :)