Saturday, August 15, 2009

New Challenge


Count me in, Laurel! I'll do the 30 Day Green Smoothie Challenge with you. I won't have any trouble at all with the requirements except one; no white sugar for a month!

Here are the requirements: Drink at least 16 oz. of green smoothie a day, exercise daily, no soda, and no white sugar.

I like green smoothies, I already exercise every day, I hardly ever drink sodas, but I do like my sugar. I'll definitely cut way back on it, but to go a whole month without any? I don't think so. But I'll give it my best shot. I definitely need to lose about thirteen pounds. Maybe this will give me the jumpstart I need.

2 comments:

laurel said...

Oh yay!! I needed a "green smoothie buddy"! Maybe you can pick us up a bag of spinach when you are at the store today? The refined sugar is going to be my challenge as well.

Katy said...

You two beat all I've ever seen! LOL

You've messed up my menu for Friday!