Monday, August 17, 2009

New Challenge: Day 1

I started the day with a green smoothie. I added two cups of water, two handfuls of spinach leaves, a frozen banana, a bag of frozen tropical fruits, a cup of blueberries, a little honey, and a little vanilla syrup. It made a blender full that I'll drink from for several days. I drank 16 oz. today. It's not the best thing I've ever tasted, but it's okay. I guess I'm used to my regular smoothies which have milk, yogurt, and sugar in them.

I ate pretty well today too. I only had a little sugar in the form of a Hershey's Nugget and a few chocolate covered espresso beans. I'm sure to see a few ozs. lost in the morning when I step on the scale. I'm afraid that before the thirty days are past, I'll be sick of green smoothies!

1 comment:

Katy said...

Too much like low carb to me! Same thing over and over again. Of course, I have toast every day for breakfast, and I don't get sick of it. You never know...